divendres, 18 d’octubre del 2019

MY OPINION

Three or four years ago I started to realize a few things about my classmates, in general because I was beginning to grow mentally. I realized almost every student already had an opinion about politics at a very young age, while I had no idea about them or had an opinion or cared at all. 

Why and how had those kids chosen to think a certain way? It's clear the parents shared their ideas with them, and I'm not saying that's good or bad. I believe It's not necessary for the kids to know about politics without being able to evaluate and decide their "side", they should be having fun and enjoying childhood.

For now, I don't care what "side" to choose. My main goal right now is to study, that's very clear to me. I want to be successful and do something I genuinely enjoy no matter who has the "power" in my country.

I like my neutral point of view. I can understand why people think in a way or another without really relating to them. Is that being too conformist? Maybe, but that's just my opinion.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

GOING BACK TO NORMAL

Will the world as we know it go back to how it was after this pandemic? Now that we're starting to have more freedom and people are goin...