dimarts, 14 de gener del 2020

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS

Isn't it ironic how I made an entry saying new year resolutions were dumb? Well, now I'm writing one...

1. My first resolution is to exercise a little more, I already do it but I'd like to be more constant.

2. I want to graduate high school, I usually always pass my subjects but I see graduation as a small achievement for myself (even is secondary education is compulsory).
Resultat d'imatges de graduatiom hat











3. To not dye my hair. Two years ago I decided to get some pink highlights done. Because of the decolouration (I have medium brown hair), it got really dry and it lost its natural form. My goal this year is to resist the temptation to dye it.

Resultat d'imatges de pink hair ends <<<<<<<<<<NO

4.  I need to change my clothing style, I've got a pretty basic wardrobe and I don't usually use very bright colours. That has to change, I want to include new and different pieces and discover my favourite style.
Resultat d'imatges de neon top shirt










Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

GOING BACK TO NORMAL

Will the world as we know it go back to how it was after this pandemic? Now that we're starting to have more freedom and people are goin...