diumenge, 19 d’abril del 2020

ACCEPTANCE

After being in isolation for over a month, I think I’m getting used to this new lifestyle. It feels good to be able to decide your timetable and what you want to do. The only thing I miss is seeing my friends in person. Apart from that, quarantine is not so bad, it’s like a permanent weekend. I also miss walking outside, I had never wanted to go for a walk so much until now. It’s such a shame I don’t have a dog as an excuse to go out…

I don’t really like doing homework at home, it’s complicated to concentrate and motivate myself to study. I end up procrastinating and then it all gets accumulated. I started working outside on my terrace. It helps me focus, and it’s a lot quieter and sunny.

I started working out a little, and I began painting my nails again. I had forgotten how entertaining it is to decorate them. I also created new accounts in social media I had never used before, this way I feel more in contact with other people and get to practice my written English, it’s the default language almost everywhere.

Staying at home is going well for me, but I miss going outside a little.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

GOING BACK TO NORMAL

Will the world as we know it go back to how it was after this pandemic? Now that we're starting to have more freedom and people are goin...