dijous, 20 de febrer del 2020

FIVE DIFERENT SHOTS AND ANGLES



1. POINT OF VIEW SHOT:
I liked this picture because of the intensity of the neon lights, you can place yourself in the person's situation and imagine what they felt like in the water slide. It almost looks like they're travelling through a portal and are about to appear in a magical world.
Resultat d'imatges per a "point of view water slide"
2. CLOSE UP SHOT:
I chose this shot because I found beautiful the colour combination. I also thought it was an interesting detail that the candies in the background were out of focus, giving more importance to those in the front.
Resultat d'imatges per a "close up shot of food"
3. HIGH ANGLE:
In this image, crown shyness is portrayed. Crown shyness occurs when many trees are together and their leaves grow in a unique way where they don't touch each other, leaving empty spaces. I picked this angle because you can see how tall the trees are, making you feel very small.
Resultat d'imatges per a "copas de arboles que no se tocan"
4. WIDE SHOT:
The fourth picture is a wide landscape. In the front, a few birds are flying close to the surface of the mirror-like lake. In the background, a forest goes around the coast. Behind the trees, you can see the peaks of some mountains. I chose it because it made me feel relaxed and calm.

Resultat d'imatges per a "wide shot of a lake in the mountains"

5. SLANTED ANGLE:

This is a picture I took of my cat, her name is Lulu. I was trying to decorate a box by wrapping it with paper but she decided that laying in it to take a nap was more important. I chose the image because I thought it looked kind of cool. 


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

GOING BACK TO NORMAL

Will the world as we know it go back to how it was after this pandemic? Now that we're starting to have more freedom and people are goin...